Friday, October 18, 2013

Review : Finding Cinderella by Colleen Hoover



This novella is a companion novel to the Hopeless series, but can be read as a standalone.

A chance encounter in the dark leads eighteen-year-old Daniel and the girl who stumbles across him to profess their love for each other. But this love comes with conditions: they agree it will only last one hour and it will only be make-believe.

When their hour is up and the girl rushes off like Cinderella, Daniel tries to convince himself that what happened between them only seemed perfect because they were pretending it was perfect. Moments like that with girls like her don’t happen outside of fairytales.

One year and one bad relationship later, his disbelief in insta-love is stripped away the day he meets Six: a girl with a strange name and an even stranger personality. Daniel soon realizes the way he pretended to feel about Cinderella and the way he really feels about Six may not be so different after all. Especially when the two loves of his life end up being one in the same.

Unfortunately for Daniel, finding Cinderella doesn’t guarantee their happily ever after…it only further threatens it.


 First of all my preys for Colleen. Because of her I can read Six&Daniel's life through Amazon. She's amazing. I never get tired of Colleen's any book.
When I begin to read this book I become wanting more,more and more because of Daniel. I have to admit I don't have a boyfriend almost 2 years. And it's not like end of the year.
Whenever my friend manage me a date I'm getting cancelled always because I know I never found a boyfriend like the books...like Daniel. Honestly I want a Boyfriend just like Daniel.
Whatever that's not a issue,I'm fine :D
Anyway I love Six in the begining of Hopeless series. Six just like me.Like she hates purses.Daniel is super cute talker. When I read him and Six's dialouge I'm smiling or laughing.
He was sarcastic and a bit immature, but he was loyal. And holy smokes did he completely make me swoon.


“If you want to call yourself my girlfriend half as much as I wish you would, then it would save me a whole lot of begging. Because I was literally about to drop to my knees and beg you.”


Every page is enjoyable. I never get tired of Daniel and Six and of couse Colleen Hoover.Although Finding Cinderella can be read as a standalone, everyone should read Hopeless and Losing Hope.
Not because it’s required to fully understand this novella, but because Colleen Hoover created an exceptional story and everyone should experience it.


She begins to turn and head into her house, but I grab her wrist and pull her back out. I wrap an arm around her lower back and lean in until my lips touch hers.
“I forgot to accidentally touch your boob.” I catch her laugh with my mouth and graze her breast with the palm of my hand, then I immediately pull away from her.
“Oops. Sorry.” She’s covering her laugh with her hand as she backs into her house. She closes the door and I immediately fall to my knees, then onto my back.
I stare straight up at the roof of her porch, wondering what in the hell just happened to my heart.


Anyway What can I say this Book. Actually not much because it's perfect book in the universe.



Now Free on Amazon
 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!