Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Favorite Mistake by Chealsea M. Cameron




Two secrets. One bet. Who will break first?

Taylor Caldwell can't decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him.

On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he's a tattooed, guitar-playing bad boy. Maybe that's why Taylor's afraid of falling in love with him, or anyone else. She doesn't want to get burned, so she needs him gone before it's too late.

Hunter himself has been burned before, but Taylor's sexy laugh and refusal to let him get away with anything make her irresistible. Determined not to be kicked out of her life without a fight, Hunter proposes a bet: if she can convince him she either truly loves or hates him, he'll leave the apartment;and leave her alone.



But when the man behind Taylor's fear of giving up her heart resurfaces, she has to decide: trust Hunter with her greatest secret, or do everything in her power to win that bet and drive him away forever.
Review

I really really Love this book.There's so much in here.First of all I love Hunter,Really.He is so hot like he have a blue eyes and black hair! Come on,If you have them you must be Handsome!!!!
He's smart and wanna be badboy look but he is not.He is smart,romantic and a lot of things.he is very talented. Doing the cooking, sings, plays the guitar and a lot of things I forgot.He has every talent in the universe.
I like Taylor.She is so smart too.Something that approaches what lived in the past due to the men.


“Oh, for the love of —” He banged the door
open.
“I swear to God, if I was naked, I would have
torn your eyeballs out of your head,”
“I don’t doubt it. Now, what are we searching
for?”
“Top. Baby blue. Kind of ruffly on the
sleeves.”
“Like this one?”
“Yes! Now I need jeans,”
“Here,”
“Are you sure you’re not gay? Because you
can put an outfit together.”



Taylor and hunters book chapters discussions Made me laugh a lot!!


“So what now?” he said.
“What do you mean?”
“What do we do now? We can’t just be
roommates.”
“You said you didn’t like me.”
“I don’t like you. I don’t like how your hair
smells, and how I can’t stop thinking about
waking up and seeing your face. I hate how
my bed felt empty when you left. I don’t like
how good you were with my family, especially
Harper, and how I wanted to see you
with them again, but not just as a guest. As a
member. You’re right. I don’t like you at all.”


When I read this chapter I say; Come on!! Don't be Stupid Taylor! He doesn't like you!! He love you girl!!!! And he really tell later :D dfghfdsfghs I'm priest!

“You know, if I copied my notes onto your
skin, I bet I would learn them a whole lot
better,” he said.
“You’d have to write really, really small.
There’s not a lot of me to write on.”
He is so romantic,Right? *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!