Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Concurrent Relationships by Lee DeBourg


Original Title: CONCURRENT RELATIONSHIPS
Genre(s): CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE,RELATIONSHIPS
Publish Date: Published
Format: Ebook




Following college Frank is comfortable in his bucolic little hometown of Collins. Beth Ann calls, announcing her divorce will be finalized Friday morning...and she is driving the two hours to Collins from the City immediately thereafter.

Oh, mercy. Not Beth Ann, again.
amantes sunt amentes
Lovers are lunatics.




I received an ARC from the author for my review.

THANK YOU Lee DeBourg.



Honestly I never saw or read so unlucky person like Frank.But First of all If you wanna read this book you must be Adult or Newbie Adult.Because you can confuse like me. And It's not that I don't like the book.

Frank has had many women. But all of them is not suit him. He can fall in love maybe but other one always break up with him or something.

First Beth Ann... I'm not gonna lie to you I never want to slap someone so much! She's  divorcing and she call Frank to hang out. And She says' I'm coming' ,not like 'Can I come ?' .

She totally bitch. It's fine to being sex with her without love. But honesty If I were a boy I never look her even sex is good.And other women... Everyone is using him.

 Using him to have sex.... I don't know what they see him neither.

But book is include relationships..awkward relationships.. at least for me. But Anyway It's different. I like it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!