Sunday, August 25, 2013

Review : Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett

Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make…

1. I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mom barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?
...
2. I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.

3. High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and "seeing red" means being angry—get it?)

Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.

(Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself.)

(Sorry. That was rude.)





Thoughts; 

Sure Cover is cool also the subject is cool too.That's why I was wanna read this book.So I read it. And I can sure you I hate it! This book about a girl who just 14 years old! Come on! 
No way 14 years old girl thinking sex! Well maybe boyfriend but no way they want to sex! 
That's so awful! Are you f*cking kidding? Sex?! Really?! How this book can be published?!

Why no body thinking that some little girl read this book and think '' Wow,when I came that age I have to do sex, ha? Okay then''  WTF?!  Is this normal? Not for me!

Okay maybe Rose didn't think sex but her friend thinking... They thinking like sex is so normal for age 14...



Quotes from Confessions of an Angry Girl;

''He finds his way up the side of my neck, biting me just a little, moving lightly back and forth, like he's searching for a special spot. When he finds it, I make small sound I've never heard myself make before, like a gasp. He traces his tongue in slow circles around that spot. I realise my hands are just lying in my lap, doing nothing. I concentrate on lifting my arm and reaching for his face, but he catches my hand and holds it tightly at the wrist. His lips leave the spot and find their way back to my mouth, which is waiting, hoping for his return. He plants a gentle kiss on my lower lip and then whispers in my ear, "I just got lucky, Rose.''''



I think this books name for readers because I barely finished this book and I was really angry in the end. 
So What your thoughts? Did you read this book? Or what are you thinking abour my thoughts? 

Please leave a comment,thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!