Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Vol.1 Begin with Goodbye by Lilly Wright


18377310Summary(from Goodreads)
BEGIN WITH GOODBYE Vol. 1 is the first installment in a serial romance series. It is approximately 5000 words (about 18 pages.) New volumes will be released every 2-3 weeks until the story is complete.

When Samantha left Harborhaven for her freshmen year in college, she barely looked in her rearview mirror. Now it's three years later and she's back for her sister's funeral.

But only Samantha knows the truth: for all intents, her sister died thre

e years ago on the night of her senior prom. Coming home means coming face to face with the man she holds responsible--her sister's husband and Samantha's former lover, Julian Ashburn.



Review: 
THANK YOU Netgalley and All Night Reads and Lilly Wright <3

First let me say something about me. I'm a reader and blogger who literally hates serials.But I love this so much!!!! I couldn't stop reading honestly! But I wished more! 18 pages is not enough for a vol.1 Well I know there's a vol 2 and 3 but I wished all of them together. After reading vol.1 in 30 minutes, I immediately click Amazon and bought the other books! GOD!!!! I can't wait to read them and I wish(again),I haven't any books in my hand right now so I could read them :)
Begin With Goodbye is a well written. I was pleasantly surprised and am thrilled about this serial and left with a cliffhanger!!



 Author Bio

Lilly Wright is a lover of all things romantic - books, movies, even video games. She especially loves the ones with sappy lines that make her cringe and smile all at the same time.

    She writes serial romantic fiction that reminds her of the soap operas she used to watch with her grandmother as a child.

You can reach her at Tumblr or Facebook Page
       
          


Also  First book is free on Amazon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!