Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Falling İnto you by Jasinda Wilder

17448960
BLURB
I wasn't always in love with Colton Calloway; I was in love with his younger brother, Kyle, first. Kyle was my first one true love, my first in every way.

Then, one stormy August night, he died, and the person I was died with him.

Colton didn't teach me how to live. He didn't heal the pain. He didn't make it okay. He taught me how to hurt, how to not be okay, and, eventually, how to let go.




REVİEW


I know we’re young, it read. And I know most people would say we’re just kids, or to young too know what love is. But screw that. I’ve known you my whole entire life.
We have shared everything together. Every important thing in our lives has happened together. We learned to ride bikes together and we learned to swim together and we
learned to drive cars together. We failed 8th grade algebra together. (Remember how
nasty Mr. Jenkins was? How many times were we sent to the office that semester?).
And now we’re learning how to fall in love together. I don’t care what any one else
says. I love you. I’ll always love you, no matter what happens with us in the future. I
ove you now and forever.

Your loving boyfriend,
Kyle


So.. I read it. I don't wanna say I don't miss Kyle 'cuz I do. He is so sweet,kind and I do believe he is in love her since their chilhood.When he die,I don't want to continue.He died in a terrible way.

She's hurting herself because guilty.She blame herself for his dead.She cut herself.I'm so sorry for her.But she don't have to those cuts.Nel must be save herself for Kyle most important herself.Those cuts change nothing.But She can't understand even he were dead 2 years ago.

İn the begining with Colton I don't want him because of Kyle. I feel like he's destroy Kyle's memories.But when I began to continue I like him.He has a a lot issues.

I can tell you what I see. I can tell you what I know about you. I can tell how I feel. I can show you what you really are. But arguing with you won’t accomplish anything. I think we’ve both had our share of people trying to fix us. It doesn’t work. We can only fix ourselves. Let ourselves heal.

He has a issues with his parents mostly his father. Because he is dyslexia. His father *fucking* don't understand him and when Colton After graduating from high school he's run away.
Yes he is talented.The whole thing in his head.He write a song,sang but he can't write so he's writing his head. Did I mention He is talented? Yes he is.


When he run away from his home,He goes to NY... The Big city. Eight years after the beginning of a lot of things, and will continue to live through.
“I’m not just falling in love with you, Nell. I’m falling into you. You’re an ocean, and I’m falling in, drowning in the depths of who you are. Like you said, it’s scary in a way, but it’s also the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced. You are the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.”

They are so like each other. They have a issues.They lost the one their loved.They are fighting The ghosts. And they have heal each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!