Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Best #Christmas Books in #2013

Hello Everyone,Today I'm going to tell you best Christmas Books you could ever enjoy.First I want to say I could be from another country beside America(I'm saying America because my audience's most of( %88) from there)but I love Christmas or Thanksgiving or Hanukkah. I'm not just one relation I believe everyone of them. I believe Santa.Anyway I'm not gonna bother you guys talking about myself.


The Return
First This is the best Christmas you could ever read. There's a lot emotions,love and second chances.
This A.L Parks's Second novel. And Like first one,I fell in love this one too! She created perfection!The Book was spectacular!

Eve Carlisle had a singular purpose - sell the rustic house nestled in the Colorado ski resort town.

Tortured by her husband’s betrayal, the beautiful divorcee refused to give her heart to another man. But Jake had been a happy surprise, with his mesmerizing blue eyes, warm smile, strong but gentle nature – as well as being incredibly sexy... for more things
about the book and the Author;



Website  | Facebook  |  Twitter  |   Pinterest  | Goodreads  |  Review  |  Amazon





 
A Vampire's Christmas Carol Paranormal Christmas?

Hold on. I don't believe that. Who could do this? Yes,someone did.Cynthia Eden! *applause*
  
 
On Christmas Eve he was attacked by a bloody,hungry vampire in Central Park. The Vampire fed on him,instead killing him in there vampire turned him into a vampire just like him. But that was ten years ago. Back then he had a Simone in his life but after killing her by drying her blood he has nothing but Darkness in his life. For more ; click the picture or read my review 




Letters from Home 
This book was like I said was cute. It's my favorite christmas story too.The writing was right and it's not complicated. Also it was quick read so yes I did finished in 1 hour. I loved how Zack thinks. I loved how Lena responsible.Also I loved how ... well I loved everything!  
 
When Zack Benson watched his best friend's sister Lena leave for Afghanistan, he knew he had to tell her he loved her. So he sent her anonymous love letters. Now that she’s home, he realizes he's made a tactical error. Lena has fallen for the man in those letters but still thinks of him as a brother. He has to convince her otherwise because if he succeeds, he’ll get the best Christmas present ever. But if he fails, he could lose her for good.  My Review 
 
 
 
 
Second Chance Christmas 
 I don't if you know guys I love to read second chances.It's all old and smooth.And If you add Christmas in there all of them will be perfect. And It's.Well If I'm going to describe this book with one sentense; The Story about two stubborn person's finding their love after  2 years and a half  recconnect. I think Emma and Colton are lucky to have a second chance at love because not every relationships has a spark like that.  I love the story it was short but it's all good :) My Review









For now that's the best Christmas book I've read and I recommended for anyone who love to read second chances and big love stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!