Thursday, September 5, 2013

My First Award or what?

A few days ago  I have comment about giving me an award...




And I didn't believe this obviously because it's almost a month since I open this blog. Honestly I did not expect this and I still can't believe this :D









So,yeah it's like a blog hop I mean sort of..
So this award is given to emergent blog (under 200 followers) to give more advertisement and to know more bloggers!The award rules are:

1. Answer to the 11 questions posted by the blogger who gave you the award
2.Award 5 blogs with a margin of 200 followers.
3.Make other 11 new questions made by you and say to 5 blogger this nomination.
So let's start with the questions:


1.What is your make up routine during the morning?

2.Which film do you prefer?

3.The best book on your shelf...

4.Lipstick or lipgloss?

5.Your best ambition...

6.Do you prefer much more shoes or bags?

7.What is your favourite fashion magazine?

8.The most important item  always in your closet..

9. Best trip ever made?

10. How long do you spend every morning to prepare yourself?

11. Best stylist ever...
1. I don't have make up routine every morning. 
2.Sci-fi,romance or Fantasy
3.Come,on! Don't make me choose.
4.Both.
5. Reading of the fastest win the competition.
6. Both.
7.Vogue.
8.Underwears.
9. No trip would call the best of.
10.30 Min. is enough.   
 I selected five of blog;

Now,it's your Turn :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm I was going to pass this on but I don't see the list of questions you made up for the 5 blogs you chose.

    Wanda @ A Book Lover's Retreat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honesly, I have no idea what I am doing (yea this is really odd) and The one who choose me choose some blogs like this and I do thst the same thing. That's it. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for picking me, Cagla, but I've already received two other similar blog awards. And this time I couldn't find anyone else to participate. Still, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!