Friday, September 27, 2013

Feature and Follow #7

Welcome to the Feature and Follow!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!


This Week's Question:

Reading Nook Tour: Give us a tour of your favorite reading spots. 

 


I broke my camera two weeks ago so I can't give a picture for you guys.
I want to give a picture from my phone's camera but I lost my phone at home.

I'm about to cry!!! 

Maybe later if I can find my phone...

But I can tell anyway,I read my books on bed or my study table.But usually on the bed.



Edit: LOL! I found my phone finally!!


This my study table. I extend my legs and I read my books in this soft rotating chair. I buy this chair in second hand shop and when I sit the chair *grin* like now :D  Everything else dizzy :D


 This is my bed I know it's so simple but I like it that way.
Sometimes I just lay on the bed..relaxing..reading... this is so good.




Also guys you should sign my giveaway!

For giveway please click!


15 comments:

  1. Yay! You found your phone!! Stopping by for the first time but read your earlier notes!! I'm a bed reader myself too! Seeing lots of us are! My bed also acts as my "lounge". It's comfy cozy and that's what I like about a reading spot!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where's comfy I can lay on there LOL! Thanks for the comment Jessica :D

      Delete
  2. That does look like a really comfy chair.. and a lot of us are bed readers :)

    My Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But when you sit like I have So so comfy :D Thanks for the comment Kristen.

      Delete
  3. So glad you found your phone! I start off the day on my couch but end every evening curled up in bed for hours reading :) Have a great weekend!

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are lots of us bloggers that are bed readers!!

    You can find my FF here http://bookerlikeahooker.blogspot.com/2013/09/faeture-and-follow-7.html

    PS a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you write the link wrong :D Thanks for following.

      Delete
  5. This chair looks so comfy!! And the bed to :)
    I like your blog! :)
    I'm a new follower via Bloglovin.

    Sapir @ Diary of a Wimpy Teen Girl

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! I already following you.

      Delete
  6. I wish I could read in bed. It makes it too easy for me to fall asleep though lol

    Thanks for stopping by Take Me Away...

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your desk chair looks amazing! (Can I have it :P ) I also read in my bed, for lack of comfy chairs in my room.

    Thanks for stopping by my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That does look like a comfy chair!! I read in my bed sometimes too, it's a great way to relax! thanks for visiting my blog and I'm following you now on Bloglovin.

    Kathy @My Nook, Books & More

    ReplyDelete
  9. That rotating chair is priceless. I want one. Give it to me, Cagla. Hahaha. I think getting dizzy is your idea of fun. Hahaha.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for the late reply. Your chair does look comfy.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!