Thursday, August 29, 2013

What is the future plan to read ?


First of all,lately Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout is published.YAY!! And I ask a friend of mine and she send me. And I'm going to thank her again. THANK YOU! 
She send me today and very very thrill about this. I will start the book tonight.


''Daemon will do anything to get Katy back.
All Katy can do is survive.
Together, they can face anything. 
And will they even be together?''





16054114 I've always been a good girl. I grew up in a small town, dated my high school sweetheart all the way through college, and married him. I even waited until our wedding night for my first time. Yeah, that kind of good girl. Finding my husband in bed with the church secretary came as quite a shock, needless to say. Finding out he'd slept with just about every female in town was an even bigger shock.

Discovering those dirty little secrets is what sent me on a journey that I will never forget. 




I found this book in ownshelf! The subject is so cool!! But I wish I found the others too :)

The food of the God by H.G Wells

"He would not believe his ears about that. He could not look round, for the road just there had a sinuous curve. He whipped up his horse & glanced sideways again. & then he saw quite distinctly where a ray from his lamp leapt a low stretch of hedge, the curved back of-- some big animal, he couldn't tell what, going along in quick convulsive leaps."

This book tells the tale of a new potion that, if a creature ingests it, makes an animal bigger...a lot bigger!





H.G wells can create  a very different and instructive world. He's ..well I never read his books but I will so that's why when I see this book I jumped the button :) 


And  the last book I found is Doctor who:Summer Falls by Amelia Williams




   “When summer falls, the Lord of Winter will arise…”

In the seaside village of Watchcombe, young Kate is determined to make the most of her last week of summer holiday. But when she discovers a mysterious painting entitled ‘The Lord of Winter’ in a charity shop, it leads her on an adventure she never could have planned. Kate soon realises the old seacape, painted long ago by an eccentric local artist, is actually a puzzle. And with the help of some bizarre new acquaintances – including a museum curator’s magical cat, a miserable neighbour, and a lonely boy – she plans on solving it.

And then, one morning Kate wakes up to a world changed forever. For the Lord of Winter is coming – and Kate has a very important decision to make.


 I'm a HUGE FAN OF DOCTOR WHO !! When I see this book, my heart quickened!! 





So if you want one of this books just


See ya later,Happy readings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!