Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Interview with Hilary Wynne !

 Hi Everyone! Last Week I made a interview with Hilary Wynne. She release her debut novel in November and Readers reviewed 5 STAR on Amazon! 

Also I asked her first;

Set up a sentence about your debut novel that makes me wanna have to go and purchase now.
 
And She Answered;

Deliciously romantic, sexy and often heartbreaking, this is a story that will Stay with you long after you've turned the last page. 

She Got me,What about you?


 ********************************************************************

1* Hi Hilary! How are you? We want to know you. Can you tell us some things about you?

Im originally from Southern California but live in Northern Virginia now. Ive also lived in Florida and New Mexico. I own a construction company which I run with my husband.  I am also a busy mom of five. Three are older and out of the house but my two youngest keep me running around. I started playing tennis a few years ago and it has become my passion. I play a few times a week.  But, these days, I really am only writing when I have time.

2 *  Stay is the name of your book. How did you come up with this name?

Stay was not my original title. One day I was listening to the song Stay, by Rihanna and Mikky Ekko while I was writing and the lyrics just made so much sense and really spoke to my characters story. I changed the title that day.

3* I heard that you're an avid reader. How many books you read last year?

Not as many as I would have liked because the second half of the year was dominated by writing and promoting Stay and Hold On, the second book in the Alexa Reed series. If I have to guess, I'd say I read about twenty five books.

4* What's your expectation about Stay?

That's a tricky question, because I have to manage my expectations on a daily basis. I would love for Stay to be wildly successful and a must read for all romance lovers, but I'm happy to just know that people are continually buying it, reading it and connecting with my characters and my story.


5* Are you hanging out in any social media? Which ones you're using mostly?

Yes, I'm all over the place now thanks to some great help and advice from Alex at standoutbooks.com. He really helped me build a solid author platform. I'm most comfortable on Facebook and Pinterest (Hilary Wynne) but you can also find me on twitter @HilaryWynne and on. Google+ at Hilary Wynne.

6* What's your all time Best/Worst Book?

This is such a hard question to answer because I've read my whole life. I don't have a clear favorite but a book that I love and think everyone should read is Molokai by Alan Brennert. It's amazing. I'm going to stay away from the worst book part of the question. If I've learned anything on this journey it's that we all like different things in our books and no author gets it  100% right for everyone. It's rough to hear negative feedback so I'll just focus on the books I like.

7* I'm writing stories on my own since I was a child. Can you give advice like me and other eagers?

Keep writing if you love it. It's so worth it and writing is one of the most personally fulfilling things I've ever done. I'd advise you decide where you want to take your writing and make a plan to get there. If you just like to write for yourself, that's great. If you want others to read your work, take steps to make it happen. Do research and ask your trusted friends and family for construction feedback. It will help you grow as a writer.  Believe in yourself and just keep writing.

8* Do you have/had another job besides being an author?

I own a construction company. That's what pays the bills. I'd love for writing to be my job, though. Right now it's more of a hobby I'm a little obsessed with!

9* Your family and friends what are they talking about you,being an author?

They are all so supportive of me. They tell everyone about the book. My kids are very proud of me and I'm glad they see me pursuing a dream. My husband has been my biggest fan,

10*It was so lovely to talking with you. Is there a something you want to add?

Thank you so much for having me on. I appreciate the opportunity more than you know. It's hard to get a book noticed and any opportunity to share my story goes a long way.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!