Monday, January 6, 2014

Libster Award time!!!!

What a great surprise to be nominated for a Liebster Award on the first day of the new year! Thank you so much to Regan at Lipstick Lesbian Reviews for nominating me! From what I've discovered the Liebster Award is given to bloggers by other bloggers to discover new blogs.  Also, blogs chosen have less than 200 followers.  



To accept the award:
  • Create a post and link back to the blog that nominated you.
  • Answer the questions chosen for your blog.
  • Nominate 10 blogs of your own and let them know you nominated them :)
  • Choose 10 questions for your nominees to answer in their post. 


So thank you Regan! You guys can check out her blog! It's awesome! 


Regan's Questions;


1.  What first prompted you to start your blog?
Last year in july I found goodreads.com and I start the list the books I read and then search the books I want to read. After learning how to use goodreads,I make a few friends.Then I saw that everyone writing reviews about book they read.And They have also a blog so after searching about book blogs and with one of my friends help I create this blog.
2.  What do you think the most rewarding part of blogging is?
Writing good posts in the blog.
3.  What was the last book you read and what did you rate it?
Heart Breaths by KK Hendin
4.  If you could recommend one book that you think everyone should read- what would it be?
Of course it would be my all time favorite book. A Secret Affair by Barbara Taylor Bradford

5.  What was your top read of 2013?
Ugh.. I don't remember :(
6.  Is there a book that you are anxiously awaiting its release date?
Yes! Cassandra Clare's new series,Jennifer L. Armentrout's Titan Series(OMG! Seth!) and Dirty Blogger by Kyle Adams
7.  When you are not reading/blogging what else do you enjoy doing?
Well I love Fashion,Manga and cleaning. Although manga is a reading too but  it's more like with pictures. I love them so much.
8.  Are you a cat person or a dog person?
I can't say any of them honestly because I never get a chance to feed them I mean in my home,I never live with them. So I'm respecting every creature that God made but officially I HATE BUGS. I like cute animals more like. But between cat and a dog... I can't choose.
9.  Happy New Year! How did you celebrate?
Yes,All by myself with reading a manga and my favorite foods :D
10. What is one of your resolutions for this year?
 Reading more,applying university,losting weight and travel more.


Thank You Regan for your questions.


This is going to be different...I'm not gonna nominate nobody...Sorry Guys. :/ 
I didn't even a time for answering this questions because I have some family issues.My mother injured herself and I'm managing everything in my home. Like I even have no time for reading literally.


Thank you for reading my blog :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!