Friday, December 13, 2013

Feature&Follow #18





The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!



This Week's Question: 

Q:Bookselling Time: Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left. Hardsell that book to us – even if you haven’t read it or if you hated it. (if you don’t have bookcases, don’t have six books on one shelf, etc, pick a book at random)
 
A: I HATE MATH! So I picked a Random book :)
I picked Providence by Jamie McGuire.
  It was so great! I won a giveaway in a book tour in Turkey.
I won a paperback also I have the english version but I did read paperback one. Also I hope I could read other two of them as soon as possible. 

So what was yours? Or you're just like me? A Math Hater?


note:Guys some of commenters know that previously I didn't return none of their blog and I didn't say anything about it in my blog back then.
Now,I AM SO SORRY,THAT I didn't return or answer you guys. I don't have any excuse but I hope that you guys can forgive me. From now on I'll back any commenter also I'll visit every blog in Feature&Follow.

THANK YOU <3 
Happy Black Friday :) 
or Happy Black 13th?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!