Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Complex by Manda Ringo



Genre(s) Comedy , Drama , Romance , Slice of Life , Yaoi , - See more at: http://www.mangago.com/read-manga/complex_manda_ringo/#sthash.gpiu78s8.dpuf
Genre(s) : Comedy, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Yaoi
Status : Complete - 4 Volumes 
Author(s): Manda Ringo
Type: Manga


Summary :
Complex is a multi-volume series which tells the story of Tatsuya Fujioka and Shinozaki Junichi. It begins in elementary school, during a critical event in both their lives. The story continues in succeeding volumes by covering periods of turbulence and growth as their lives progress. At times years pass between chapters; revealing moments that are funny, mellow, poignant, sweet or sad. Complex is unusually candid without being too over-the-top despite being in both the yaoi and drama genres.
  



In volume ,Tatsuya and Shinozaki are in 5th grade and they are best friends.
One day the music teacher, a perverted pedo, has a request for Yumi,a girl who uses the teacher to get expensive gifts and with designs on Tatsuya, the teacher wants Yumi to use his best friend Shinozaki (who recently confessed), as bait to lure Tatsuya to the music room...Shinozaki and Tatsuya's future does not look good.This volume was so hard to me. I literally cried so much. You know they are just in 5th grade for God sake!  But so many people found this first volume objectionable and they just read first volume. If you could just read four of them you'll understood how beautiful this.
I've never read a yaoi this heartwarming. I cried, I laughed and I cried some more.The end was
so sad, but beautiful! It was reading someones life story and it a beautiful one, that's for sure. Tatsuya betrayed Junichi I was sobbing and screaming and so angry and when they met up again I had mixed feelings, but I was so happy! Tatsuya.... he only pissed me off when he betrayed Junichi and seperated for years but if junichi can forgive him enough to stay then I as a reader will too.
Loved how the mangaka closed the story with Junichi and tatsuya together and I can understand why the mangaka made the Gakkun and the son not become a couple otherwise Junichi wouldn't have been surro
unded by family and grandiose.  I wonder if I'll be able to read this again since my heart is way to weak. Haha, I can't stop writing how amazing this is... well... the author is defiantly amazing and this manga is now my favorite yaoi ever, and I've read a lot of yaoi. Anyways I am in love with this manga and just the whole story itself was great. Really good meaning behind it and I suggest a few tissues by your side if you read .

If I could write a short review;
This is a very beautiful story between two young men. The Story was started when they are in the middle school and finished when they died at 80 something. I laughed,I cried. I was happy and I was sad with them. They became just like my children. I have seen when they so young and I see when they got old.



enre(s) Comedy , Drama , Romance , Slice of Life , Yaoi , - See more at: http://www.mangago.com/read-manga/complex_manda_ringo/#sthash.gpiu78s8.dpuf
Genre(s) Comedy , Drama , Romance , Slice of Life , Yaoi , - See more at: http://www.mangago.com/read-manga/complex_manda_ringo/#sthash.gpiu78s8.dpuf
Genre(s) Comedy , Drama , Romance , Slice of Life , Yaoi , - See more at: http://www.mangago.com/read-manga/complex_manda_ringo/#sthash.gpiu78s8.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!