Friday, August 2, 2013

Who's 12. Doctor?

 

 

 

 

 

Tick, tock, goes the clock, even for the Doctor.

 

 









First of all,I have to say I'm a huge DOCTOR WHO fan! I love all of them.But Mostly 11. Doctor as Matt Smith...Second I'm so so sad that he's gone by the time about Christmas Episode. I love everything about 11.Doctor. I love everything about Matt Smith too.


But Question is WHO İS 12. Doctor?!






Yes Everyone questioning that who is? Is Ben Whishaw, Andrew Scott, Peter Capaldi, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ben Daniels, Colin Morgan, Rupert Grint Rory Kinnear or Daniel Radcliffe?

Come on! Let me say to everyone to no one is on those names gonna be 12. Doctor. Don't get me wrong they are wonderful actors but My opinion not those.

You know there a lot ''Ginger'' thing in there,Y'know? 

I have no name in my head but Why not? 


I love Matt all my heart but I'm excited to see 12.Doctor,What about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. I appreciate every one of them! So Thank you!